[Oberon] Oberon text files

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Jul 30 13:30:07 CEST 2020

[...]
pr> bidirectional) Oberon-Text to Markdown-subset converter ...

I would welcome such an converter very much, but we should agree on the markdown
dialect (see Pandoc docu : https://pandoc.org/ or is there some brave soul here here in
the Oberon world, who is fluent enough in lua to add a converter to pandoc)

[...]

> One way to resolve this name squabble is to choose a more distinct name.
> OText?  OTxt?  OTx?  ObT?  Plenty of choices out there.

Interesting idea, BlackBox/Oberon-F files, which are inherently similar to Oberon Text
files have the extension odc.

but most sources in Oberon are also in Oberon Text format. AFAIK only A2 converted
all sources to pure ASCII (or even UTF-8) text files.

--
  Bernhard