[Oberon] A technote for automatically running batch job on system startu

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 18:56:26 CEST 2020

    > I did this to make building and testing my own system more automatic
    > but I thought I'd share in case anyone found it interesting or useful

Extended Oberon now has a System.Batch facility as follows:

- the system executes a batch file called “System.Batch”
  on system startup (if it exists), output in a system viewer

- the command 'System.Batch nameofbatchfile' executes the commands
  listed in the specified batch file (commands must be separated by ~)