[Oberon] Posted RiskZero version 0.1 Sept/28/2020

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Sep 29 02:39:50 CEST 2020

All:

  I posted all the design files, gerbers, and BOM for the latest revision 0.1 of RiskZero. The most important addition is IMHO the documentation and discussion (14 pages), part of which was recently discussed on this list. The 1st page of the documentation, numbered 0 according to the rules of the language, is discussing the architecture and the design decisions.

The files can be found on www.RiskFive.com --> RiskZero, about half the way down in the left panel menu.

The most important additions to the board:

-- Socket for the 2.4 GHz Sparkfun WiFi WRL-13678 wireless module.
-- 24-pin expansion header with I2C, SPI, UART, four GPIO, +3.3V, and +5V.
-- The LEDs and DIP switches are now connected with 8-bit serial shift registers.

All the design files and the BOM are posted in one archive. The gerbers are posted in another one. Anyone can manufacture these boards. Please post a note and make them available if you do.

Thank you,
Wojtek