[Oberon] [Off topic] MPW-Pascal

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Sep 29 09:59:12 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for the pointers.

Never have thought QuickDraw source would be shared. 180K in size then.
I also like the note about [minus] -2000 lines of code written to get it
faster while read better :-).

It does a lot, as it seems, I have read some parts of Inside
Macintosh books, to get in picture.

Also tried to do some coding, I have completed 'Venn Diagrammer' into
a functional App, it is documented in `IM - Overview book'.

My attempts are here, not perfect, but does things and hopefully
complements the book.

https://github.com/tcat-qldom/MacOS-7

Apart from MacPaint there was also MacWrite, that possibly also
continued with Claris Inc.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>