[Oberon] oberon online

Ivan Denisov d.ivan.krsk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:22:23 CET 2020

Because this check is slow, this option still exists in the interface. I
am usually switch it off for production versions of models, which
intensively using arrays.

Vlad said, that it is a problem that in JavaScript there is no fast and
universal mechanism for check indexes in arrays. Maybe someone knows,
how to make this index check fast?

- Ivan