[Oberon] Re (2): Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text ?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:51:50 CET 2020

Fantastic! Although I made a common mistake: instead of asking for a
bigger font, I should have, by 1st-principles, asked for a more VISIBLE
font. Which IMO = bigger, BOLDER, white chars on black background.
--- I've chosen: Arial13b.Scn.Fnt
joerg.straube gave good instructions; importantly not just doA, doB,
but also giving background reasons why. I wonder if all that work
should be captured in PE's-wiki ?
--- Now that V4 adds: multiple text files read, write, executable
all on the SAME screen [plus word-coloring to add extra "association"]
to Win10's <clown system>, could it use its NNTP system, via Win10's
wifi and/or G3 capabilities?
  Perhaps `netcat` [apparently also available for Win] which I've
used to read/write to Usenet, could <interface> ?
 `wily` [similar to Oberon - which I'm writing this with] can access
NNTP via python, but I haven't yet understood how. Usnet/NNTP seems
the last forum, not captured by abusive monopolists.
 = CRG