[Oberon] UEFI

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Tue Nov 24 17:47:25 CET 2020

I find myself agreeing with Liam here, both regarding the problems with
UEFI and also the inability to avoid it if we want to use current hardware.

And I want to use current hardware.

Just this morning I was digging through examples of how to make bootable
GPT UEFI FAT partitions. Linux has all the tools you need. Next step:
finish a port of the PO2013 ORG.Mod to generate x86_64 opcodes instead of
RISC5 ones... (stretch goal, do the same for aarch64)

Cheers,
Chuck