[Oberon] Oberon V4 Windows startup oberon.exe

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Nov 26 04:40:34 CET 2020

I just had a quick look. I found a tool called Develop.Tool in folder
"..\win95-NT\LinzOberonNT\Text" which appears to have the commands required
to build a distribution. Distributor.Tool is in the same folder,
BootLinker.Mod is in the Source folder etc.

If you don't have these files the link to the Linz ftp server where you can
download them from is here:

https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Projects/Oberon.html

Regards,
Chris Burrows