[Oberon] Usable "Oberon" workstation; was Re: Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text ?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Dec 2 21:42:38 CET 2020

From:	Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>
Date:	Wed, 2 Dec 2020 17:40:02 +0100
> All right, a poor choice of example. But I had hoped that the point
> was clear; for instance, one could run a console Bittorrent client, or
> whatever one wanted, on the RasPi.

Yes, the RasPi is an excellent idea.  There should be a tidy way to
package it for travel. If necessary use a generic electronics box.
Likely something Pi specific is available.

The Thunderbird package in Linux is about 50 kB and has at least two
dozen package dependencies.  Installed size of the package is listed
as 200,913.0 kB.  Mail and Mail.Panel in Oberon put it to shame.

Regards,                                  ... P.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca