[Oberon] simple arcade games

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Sun Dec 20 03:48:20 CET 2020

D EMARD пишет:

> Is for oberon available some simple arcade game
> like tetris, galaga, invaders, pacman ...

Some links on games in Oberon that I've found.

Arkeroid for ETH Oberon System 3 for Windows.
Uses Images v. 1.01 и Gfx v.1.63.
http://www.hatz.ch/arkeroid/

Here is a mention of the presence of such games. But I didn't try to run
them. "Games - A collection of games: Asteroids, Freecell, MineSweeper,
Scramble, Sokoban, Solitaire, Spider, Tetris"
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/white

Samurai
A cross-platform game (Win32, Linux) built with SDL. Written in
Component Pascal.
http://zx.oberon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5

Raycaster, Raycaster Maze for A2 System:
http://sage.com.ua/ru.shtml?e1l9

Tetris for BlackBox Component Builder
https://oberoncore.ru/bbcc/subs/tetris/start

Also there are my attempts to develop games for ZX Spectrum, MSX, DOS,
Java ME, and NES/Nintendo (with help of Ofront+ and translation into C)

https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/Dash
https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/NesDev
https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/Arkanoid
https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/Dice
https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/DarkWoods
https://zx.oberon.org/dash.htm
https://zx.oberon.org/durak.htm

There was recently a competition for retro games Yandex Retro Games
Battle (YRGB 2020). It featured a 1024 game developed in Oberon by
Savely Ivankov (Belarus):

https://idpixel.ru/news/2258-uchimsja-schitat-kak-programmist-v-golovolomke-1024/

Here is an article about the development of such a game (in Russian).
https://zx.oberon.org/zx2048

If anyone knows more games in/for Oberon, it will be interesting to see.

--
  Oleg