[Oberon] [EXT] Re: all in one git tree

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Dec 27 05:32:01 CET 2020

Chris:

> Coincidentally at Christmas lunch I was talking to a guy in his late
> twenties who has just completed the first year of an undergraduate Physics
> degree.

Oh, my. When I was a physics student then I though I would become a Zweistein. I later learned I was not alone.

Any physics student should read the following two books as early as possible in the career. Non-physicists need to read only the first one.

Getting What You Came For: The Smart Student's Guide to Earning an M.A. or a Ph.D.
By Robert Peters (1997, 1998)

Beamtimes and Lifetimes: The World of High Energy Physicists
by Sharon Traweek (1992)

W.