[Oberon] RISC5 Project Oberon on Digilent's NexysA7

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Dec 27 12:59:18 CET 2020

Thank you for the tip. It turned out that SD_RESET has to be held LOW. It
actually says this in the Reference Manual:

"Once control over the SD bus is passed from the microcontroller to the
FPGA, the SD_RESET signal needs to be actively driven low by the FPGA to
power the microSD card slot."

As I was able to read from the microSD card I assumed that it had already
been done. Duh!

Regards,
Chris Burrows