[Oberon] [EXT] Re (n): Installing V4.

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Dec 30 04:26:46 CET 2020

Peter:

>Just an element(?) to toggle the display of the definition of a
>procedure. MM on >< to show the procedure in full.  MM again
>to hide it.

System.Open Elems.Tool
Then read the documentation titled "Elems" by Christoph Ertl. It is opened when you push the button, which itself is an Element.

>One of the documents mentions Oberon.ini for configuration of the
>system.

  I am not running Linux V4, so I cannot offer help on the Oberon.ini under Linux, but the Oberon.ini under Windows V4 is well explained in its own text. If you have one around from the installation then it is an ASCII file with sections on fonts, directories, etc. I can send you the Windows version if you wish.