[Oberon] [EXT] Porting S3 / V4 Oberon (was: File transfer)

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Jan 3 05:10:23 CET 2021

Andreas:

>Understood. But is there, or will there be, a serious (!) effort to
>port Linz V4?

I plan to give it a spin. There is one more potential participant.

>And if so, to what hardware (with enough RAM)?

Michael's emulator because it has a color display and amount of RAM can be configured. Once we know how much RAM is needed under the emulator, choosing the existing board or planning a new one will be more meaningful.

Also it will be more convenient to use the emulator on a laptop than to travel with the FPGA gear.

W.