[Oberon] Smallest Oberon board ever made?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Jan 8 21:24:22 CET 2021

That's very impressive - well done! I designed a simple adapter board with a
VGA and two PS/2 sockets to free up a couple of the Pmod sockets on the
Arty7 A7 board and that was 60 x 40 mm in size so I can appreciate your
achievement. I'll certainly order a couple if and when you offer them for
sale.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software