[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon genealogy.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Jan 18 16:56:57 CET 2021

From: Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM
> Just as a remark to the genealogy:
> a yellow box =E2=80=9EMedos-2=E2=80=9C could be added; running on (red) Lil=
> ith HW
> https://www.research-collection.ethz.ch/handle/20.500.11850/137906
> Medos-2 can be seen as grand grand father of today=E2=80=98s Oberon system.

I need help arranging the diagram properly.

Lilith is in the Wikipedia.  "1977, Lilith" is in Ivan's diagram.
According to Wikipedia, the machine was developed '78-'80.  Either '77
is too early or Wikipedia is too late.

Ideally time should progress downward in the diagram.  Some corruption
is evident but not particularly harmful.  For example, Kronos Research
Group appears above Lilith.  The rank constraint in DOT might correct
that.

Was Medos written in Pascal?  Modula-2?

Thanks,                           ... P. L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca