[Oberon] Oberon V1, V2, S3 working under MS-DOS

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:34:38 CET 2021

Good idea Bernhard.

I took the code from the folder ProjectOberon-Older on that site, that
tells that they are original Project Oberon source code from book
1992.
I have to change LR for CR in all Mod files, and inside DOS Oberon
searched for *.MOD and not *.Mod (In Windows all appear as *.Mod!).

The only modules that compiled with DOS Oberon V2:

Viewers.Mod
Edit.Mod
Draw.Mod
Graphics.Mod
GraphicFrames.Mod (changing filename to 8.3 to see it on DOS Oberon)

I did not try yet any function from recently compiled modules.

The rest of the modules has problems with importing other modules not
compiled yet or with the format of certain functions already in
memory.

Prof. Pablo Cayuela
Argentina