[Oberon] Usenet group comp.lang.oberon is no longer accessible

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Feb 6 01:22:21 CET 2021

The Wayback Machine was one of the first I tried to see if I could access
the Usenet Oberon archive from there but had no luck. However, this looks
promising:

https://comp.lang.oberon.narkive.com/

The oldest post is from 18 years ago. Now I come to think about it, early
Oberon-related discussions were also in comp.lang.modula2,

Regards,
Chris Burrows