[Oberon] [EXT] Re: Question about Oakwood guidelines and design choices

R. S. Doiel rsdoiel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:12:47 CEST 2021

Wojciech:

I spotted that V4 was different but hadn't looked closely at others.
This explains some oddities I've seen with the toy "ocat" I wrote.

I like your idea of a universal Texts but worry about complexity. I need
to learn and play more with porting old code to Oberon-7 to have a
better idea of the challenges.  It would be really handy for software
preservation.

Not sure about quoting texts on list etiquette. But since I am not in
the weeds about specific source code I figured I'd avoid quoting the
prior message.

all the best,

Robert