[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): UEFI

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Jun 15 20:12:36 CEST 2021

The functionality of UEFI is somewhat comparable to BootLoad.Mod in FPGA Oberon. BootLoad resides in ROM and is the first code the RISC-5 CPU executes after power up. It loads the inner core from disk to adress 0000 and jumps to 0000.

The inner core then loads the outer core. And the outer core loads the Oberon system.

br
Jörg