[Oberon] Oberon Trilogy. Was, Re: all in one git tree

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Tue Nov 30 17:41:01 CET 2021

From:	Hans Klaver <hklaver at dds.nl>
Date:	Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:04:33 -0600
> I have a webpage with a link to the only book of the 'Oberon Trilogy'
> that is missing from your Wikibook (The Oberon System: User Guide and
> Programmer's Manual, by Martin Reiser).

Thanks Hans.

My copy of _Programming_In_Oberon_ shows first printing in 1992.

Most students completing high school now have not encountered
the trilogy and I've added "Oberon Trilogy" in the glossary.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Glossary

The bibliography as a link to the oberoncore.ru page now.

Thanks again,                  ... P.L.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140