[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Updating Project Oberon PDF Docs (was: ALU 2015 and 2018)

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri May 20 05:17:46 CEST 2022

> Which pdftohtml do you use that has option -dataurls ?

Routine installation in Linux Debian 11 (bullseye).

The parameter name "dataurls" comes from HTML.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme

> I can find numerous pdftohtml implementations on the web, but it's
> unclear to me which one to use for this purpose.

Development history of Poppler should record a date and version when
the capability was added.  Then check against the Poppler version in
your system.

Regards,                           ... P.L.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140