[Oberon] Improved version of module ORB for Project Oberon 2013

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 20:55:28 CEST 2022

    > From my ignorant viewpoint: other fixups (eg. fixup of variable
    > reference) remain. Only fixup of types is eliminated. (?)

There are no more fixups at all.

I.e. the format of the symbol file has effectively been changed

   SymFile = null key name versionkey {object}.
   object = (CON name type (value | exno) | TYP name type [{fix} 0] | VAR name type expno).
   type = ref (PTR type | ARR type len | REC type {field} 0 | PRO type {param} 0].

   SymFile = null key name versionkey {object}.
   object = (CON name type (value | exno) | TYP name type | VAR name type expno).
   type = ref (PTR type | ARR type len | REC type {field} 0 | PRO type {param} 0].