[Oberon] A Gemini post that is quite damning (sadly)

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu Sep 15 02:18:18 CEST 2022

Chris:

  I am confused. AFAIK, the Oberon Station was created by a guy named "enso". I am not sure who that was. The website, which looks very promising in web archives, was discontinued.

The "nostalgia" was written by another guy named "gray". Again, sort of a mystery to me.

Then there is this Oberon Real Time System oberon-rts.org which again is signed by "gray". It looks like a magnificent piece of work to me, though the code has not been released (yet?). This time I seem to know that s/he is Gray Raven, though I am not sure whether it is the same "gray". The web design seems the same, though, as the "lefe-new.me" website. Both look significantly different from the Oberon Station website by "enso".

Are you saying that enso == gray == Gray Raven? And this mysterious person is? Can we somehow benefit from the code which he described on the RTS website?

Wojtek