[Oberon] [Component Pascal] Where to store StdCoded files

Aubrey McIntosh aubrey.mcintosh at utexas.edu
Wed Feb 8 00:41:28 CET 2023

Thanks Chris.

I did email a package to Helmutt.  Also, I placed the StdCoded file on a
temporary IPv6 accessible page,
PathLab-StdCoded.odc
<http://amcintosh.vima.austin.tx.us/bbcb/Alm/Docu/PathLab-StdCoded.odc>

I am conflicted about generating a sequence of subsystems, Alm01, Alm02,
... vs putting many things into Alm.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 4:21 PM Chris Burrows <cfbsoftware at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 7:41 AM Aubrey McIntosh <aubrey.mcintosh at utexas.edu>
> wrote:
>

>> I am going to store a StdCoded file for a subsystsem, and make it
>> available online.  I am not clear in my head whether it should be in Docu,
>> Rsrc, or perhaps a new directory such as Distr
>>

> If I were you I would email the StdCodedFile to Helmutt Zinn to add to the
> Component Pascal Collection along with your existing Alm01Gather software:
>
> http://www.zinnamturm.eu/
>
> He will do whatever is necessary to make it conveniently available online.
> Relevant instructions and email address are on this page:
>
> http://zinnamturm.eu/index.htm
>
> Regards,
> Chris Burrows
>
> CFB Software