[Oberon] Re (2): Copy a text buffer to a string?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri May 12 15:40:27 CEST 2023

From:	Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com>
Date:	Fri, 12 May 2023 10:18:23 +0100
> ... note the writer W seems to be in Oberon.Mail.Mod ostensibly for
> logging, so it would be an abuse of that variable.

Thanks for mentioning that.  To continue with Text, I should declare
another Writer.

With SendCmd requiring an ARRAY OF CHAR and none of the existing code
particularly relevant to the required objective, I decided to avoid
Text and stick with characters.  Will post the revision soon.

Thanks for the feedback,           ... P.L.

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
VoIP: +1 604 670 0140
sip:461697 at sip.diamondcard.us