[Oberon] Oberon source code in lowercase

Bernhard Treutwein bernhard at wildwein.de
Wed May 17 12:19:23 CEST 2023

as far as I know, this behaviour had been implemented for Zonnon
already. The parser scans case insensitive for the keyword module and
switches to lower case keywords (!) when module is encountered in lower
case. If the parser hits MODULE in upper case it keeps its behaviour as
usual. Afaik, identifier are still case sensitive, I don't know, how
predefined identifier are handled. Later versions of Zonnon did not test
anymore and accepte lower case keywords only.
--
   Bernhard