[Oberon] Re (2): Type conversion.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Tue Jul 4 19:08:21 CEST 2023

From:	Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date:	Sun, 2 Jul 2023 17:51:37 +0200

From:	Sergey Durmanov <serge.durmanov at yandex.ru>
Date:	Tue, 04 Jul 2023 23:51:53 +0700
> Hi, because previously signed types were used for ports, and the
> remote port number could be greater than max(signed16), causing the
> sign bit to propagate. this code is now unnecessary.

After removing the explicit conversions, the module compiles in
Guenter's LinuxAos rev.10272 and allowed transmission of this message.
Also compiled in the LinuxA2 in the Git repository. Hopefully no
hidden snags.  =8~)

Thanks to all,                      ... P.L.

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
VoIP:   +1 604 670 0140