[Oberon] Re (2): LinuxAos on Debian 12 on a 64 bit PC.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Jul 19 16:30:38 CEST 2023

From:	Jan de Kruyf <jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com>
Date:	Wed, 19 Jul 2023 15:36:01 +0200
> The latest version from uni-bremen I downloaded has those mods.

Here in Debian 12, UnixAos rev.9799 and revision.10272 both fail as
described by Zdenek.

Good practice by me would have been to put a working Debian 11 in a
spare volume before upgrading to 12.  Sloppiness leads to accidents.  =8~/
Fortunately this is only time wasted and not a vehicle collision or
ship sinking.

Before jumping to Debian 13, I should reinstall 11 and be sure UnixAos
is working as before.

Thx,                                      ... P.L. .

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
VoIP:   +1 604 670 0140