[Oberon] Niklaus Wirth Interviews 1983

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:30:23 CET 2024

Dear friends,

I've found some 1983 interviews with Professor Niklaus Wirth, speaking
in his native Swiss German, and a presentation of a Lilith Computer
with a demonstration of a word processor on it.
Due to not being published in youtube or similar sites, there are not
any translated subtitles nor a transcription. Despite that I guess
that many of you could understand and enjoy the videos.
To access them you need to be in Switzerland... or use a VPN with a
Swiss ip address.

Schweizer Computer
06.09.1983
14 Min
SSchweiz, Basel, BS: Neuheiten der Messen "Swissdata" und "Ineltec"
o.O.: Präsentation Schweizer Computer "Diser-Modula" entwickelt von
Team um ETH-Professor Niklaus Wirth (aprox. 8:48 to 23:02)

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/karussell/video/arabesque?urn=urn:srf:video:62787f37-cee7-4aec-8e39-e790a8e4d915

Computer-Geschichte
07.09.1983
13 Min
Schweiz, Basel, BS: Sonderschau zur Computer-Geschichte an der
Swiss-Data-Messe / Interview Ausstellungsmacher Robert Weiss Zürich,
ZH: Interview Niklaus Wirth zur Bedeutung des Computers in Zukunft und
zur Aufgabe der Schulen (aprox. 6:50 to 13:05)
https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/karussell/video/computer-geschichte?urn=urn:srf:video:0f5cd12f-4dfa-4f5e-bc2a-565ef273c401

Best regards,
Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina