[Oberon] Re (2): Is this the smallest Oberon (program) platform to date?

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 19:52:15 CET 2024

Here (http://www.projectoberon.net/txt/FAQ.txt) it says that a daughter
board is detailed in the site www.projectoberon.net:

   The reference implementation was developed on a Digilent Spartan 3
Board containing a Xilinx XC3S200 FPGA, 1MB static RAM memory, VGA
display interface, RS232 serial and PS/2
keyboard:http://store.digilentinc.com/spartan-3-board-retired/
A simple daughterboard (construction details described on
http://www.projectoberon.com) added a PS/2 mouse interface, an SD-Card
for a filesystem, and a simple Nordic nRF24L01-based wireless network.

I have the original files copied on my github if anyone want to check them
out from there:
https://github.com/pcayuela/Project-Oberon-2013-Wirth-Reed

Prof. Pablo Cayuela
Argentina