[Oberon] Extended Oberon running on Pepino

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 09:59:50 CEST 2024

Wojtek,

Nice! Now we know Extended Oberon runs on real hardware.

Two comments:

1) The insufficient space error when linking System1.bin using ORL.Link also happens on the emulator occasionally, but only if there is not enough heap space to hold the linked modules before writing them to disk, eg if you start other applications before. If you build the system right after a fresh reboot (or unload the other modules, it should work.

2) In a future version of the OS, all file system limitations will go away and one will also be available to create an SD image with a single click on the target itself.

Andreas