[Oberon] Univ. Linz Oberon collection

oberon-eth at email.cz oberon-eth at email.cz
Sun May 19 16:10:04 CEST 2024

Maybe I am late to this thread but quick check showed me that following

link is working:

https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Projects/OberonDownloads.html

And this one as well:

https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Projects/Oberon.html

What is not working is their ftp server. So maybe they just turned off only
ftp server?

Can someone confirm that they are still developing in oberon at Johannes
Kepler University in Linz?

Or is this austrian project dead?

Thanks,

Zdenek