[Oberon] [EXT] Re: Univ. Linz Oberon collection

oberon-eth at email.cz oberon-eth at email.cz
Tue May 21 12:30:42 CEST 2024

I just received answer from professor Moessenboeck (Austria):

"Unfortunately, nobody at the University of Linz is using Oberon any
more. As far as I know, this is also true for the other Austrian
universities. You might want to ask Laszlo Böszörmenyi
(laszlo.boeszoermenyi at uni-klu.ac.at
(mailto:laszlo.boeszoermenyi at uni-klu.ac.at)), who is a retired professor at
the
University of Klagenfurt. Although I am pretty sure that Klagenfurt does
not Use Oberon currently, Laszlo might be able to give you more information.

However, as far as I know, the back office software of the Austrian
Science Fund is still running in Oberon (i.e., Component Pascal). For
details, please ask Dr. Josef Templ (josef.templ at software-templ.com
(mailto:josef.templ at software-templ.com)). "

---

Zdenek