[Oberon] Fighting a dragon ...

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Sat Jul 13 00:10:03 CEST 2024

Hello Hans,

Am 12.07.2024 um 22:18 schrieb Hans Klaver:
>> From the screenshots you provided I assume you are using Peter de
>> Wachter’s emulator.
>
> Yes, I tested (in macOS) using both Peter De Wachter's emulator and
> Michael Schierl's enhanced emulator (a fork of PdW's). Both give the
> same results. The Windows version of Michael's emulator gives these
> same results as well.

Thanks for the heads-up that I did not patch my fork of Peter's emulator
yet.

My fix is here:

<https://github.com/schierlm/oberon-risc-emu-enhanced/commit/2b18c1137eb1481de79be195135609cfd76fea3a>

Latest Windows binaries (will update automatically when I push changes
to github):

<https://nightly.link/schierlm/oberon-risc-emu-enhanced/workflows/main/master/WindowsBinaries.zip>

Latest macOS binaries (will update automatically when I push changes to
github):

<https://nightly.link/schierlm/oberon-risc-emu-enhanced/workflows/main/master/MacOSDiskImage.zip>

Peter: If you want, I can also send a pull request with just this one
commit to your upstream repo.

Regards,

Michael