[Scion] Change in md5 values

Juan A. García-Pardo juagargi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:17:05 CEST 2019

Hi Siddharth,
It seems to me that `network-test` is to blame. Try running it in other
machines and it will always complain, if my hypothesis is correct.
Also if you open it you will see these lines:
```
[ -z "$CHECK_WEB_URL" ] && CHECK_WEB_URL="http://network-test.debian.org/moo
"
[ -z "$CHECK_WEB_MD5" ] && CHECK_WEB_MD5="5cd5515e6d2f9026fef667cdef4cda42"
```
If you follow the usage of them you'll see there is a call to curl and a
md5sum on the content. But that URL returns a 404, so I would not trust the
test itself.
Best regards,

Juan A.