[Scion] Rebuilding the .deb

Mateusz Kowalski kmateusz at ethz.ch
Sat Oct 5 08:52:21 CEST 2019

Hi Benjamin,

A mirror of our build repo is available on GitHub -
https://github.com/netsec-ethz/scion-builder. Please note we do not
provide support in rebuilding this in your local environment as we use
GitLab CI/CD with features not available on GitHub (repo is published
only to allow read access as our GitLab is not accessible for general
public).

We create packages using Bazel which does not at the moment support
generating buildinfo files. As soon as the feature is available upstream
[1] we will happily publish signed buildinfo. I have quickly checked on
my local environment and based on the repo linked above you should
already be able to achieve a reproducible build.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/bazelbuild/rules_pkg