[Scion] Unable to run SCION after update

Siddharth Mehrotra the4daspect at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:52:08 CEST 2019

Thanks Juan & Claude. Installation finished.

However, some new errors popped up when using Webapp:

1) [EROR] Error: err="open config/clients_user.json: no such file or
directory"
2) [EROR] Error: err="stat /home/vagrant/go/src/
github.com/scionproto/scion/bin/scmp: no such file or directory"
3) Error: err="App missing, build all apps with 'deps.sh' and 'make
install'."

In browser following test results were shown:

Local IA not found. Is SCION installed?

   - Border router ICMP test  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-0>Failed
   - Network time synchronization test  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-1>Passed
   - Available disk space tests  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-2>Passed
   - Total memory space tests  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-3>Passed
   - VPN configuration tests  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-4>Failed
   - Version tests for scion and scion-apps  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-5>
   Failed
   - SCION running test  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-6>Failed
   - Border router SCMP test  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-7>Failed
   - Receiving beacons test  <http://127.0.0.1:8000/#hc-8>Failed
   *fefefefwdef*

*Do I need to clone the scionproto also ? ./deps.sh & make install reported
no errors !*

PS: I am able to ping Core AS, meaning SCION is running fine.

vagrant at scionlab-ffaa-1-cd2:~$ scmp echo -local 17-ffaa:1:cd2,[127.0.0.1]
-remote 17-ffaa:0:1101,[127.0.0.1]
Using path:
  Hops: [17-ffaa:1:cd2 1>245 17-ffaa:0:1107 1>4 17-ffaa:0:1102 3>3
17-ffaa:0:1103 1>7 17-ffaa:0:1101] Mtu: 1472
120 bytes from 17-ffaa:0:1101,[127.0.0.1] scmp_seq=0 time=27.098ms
120 bytes from 17-ffaa:0:1101,[127.0.0.1] scmp_seq=1 time=30.75ms

Best Regards,
Siddharth