[SCION] how to add function to the router and test it

Frei Marc marc.frei at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 19 10:14:03 CET 2020

Hi Mewtwo,

thanks for your interest in experimenting with SCION!

Please refer to the following page on how to get started

    https://scion.docs.anapaya.net/en/latest/contribute.html

You will be able to test your changes in your own AS connected to SCIONLab but you won't be able to change any of the infrastructure nodes in SCIONLab.

> By the way, which programming language scion support? C or Go?

The core code base is written in Go. For certain use-cases it is possible to package the Go functionality into a C shared library or into a C archive file that can be used by C code.

Thanks again and kind regards,
Marc