[SCION] SIG Configuration

Frei Matthias matthias.frei at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 9 08:47:55 CET 2021

Hi Dheeraj,

you're right, there needs to be a SIG section in the topology.json file -- this is used by the border router to resolve the SVC_SIG service address and without it I believe you should see errors in the border router's log.

I took this part out of the tutorials because we've simply added it to the configuration file by default -- unfortunately though, we've only added this for SCIONLab User ASes and not the infrastructure ASes that you are running this on now. Sorry for adding confusion. I will add a hint to the the tutorials page.

The snippet that you need to add to the topology file is:

```

  "sigs": {
    "sig-1": {
      "ctrl_addr": "<AS internal ip>:30256",
      "data_addr": "<AS internal ip>:30056"
    }
  }

```

where "<AS internal IP>" should replaced with the actual IP address of the host running the SIG.

Cheers

Matthias