[SCION] {Spam?} SCIONLab installation

Juan A. García-Pardo juan.garcia at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 1 08:31:13 CET 2022

Hi Hobin, thanks for trying out scionlab.
I am wondering if this is the first time you have tried scionlab, or if
this is a reconfiguration of a VM. Can you tell us?
Regarding your questions, I'll leave the answers inline below:

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 9:09 AM 김호빈 <ghqls1237 at kaist.ac.kr> wrote:

> sudo systemctl list-dependencies scionlab.target
>
> This is the result of the command:
> sudo netstat -tulpn | grep LISTEN | grep scion
>
>From your email, it looks as if both commands returned nothing. I am
assuming they did not return anything. In that case, could you run the
following two commands and post what you get?
- dpkg -l |grep scion
- sudo journalctl -u scion-dispatcher.service
The first command will list the installed (or broken) packages that contain
"scion" in the name. The second command will display the log for the
dispatcher service (always running service for scion).
Let's continue after that.
Thank you and best regards,

Juan A.