[Equal] Re: Multiple Marginalities / call for papers

Justyna Szachowicz-Sempruch justyna at dplanet.ch
Mon Jul 26 10:31:24 CEST 2004

The call was not readable. Please distribute it as below.
Thank you,
Justyna Sempruch

Justyna Sempruch, Ph.D.
The Programme in Comparative Literature
University of British Columbia
Canada
mailto: justyna at unixg.ubc.ca

For convenience please use my current contact details in Switzerland:
Gender Studies
University of Basel
Switzerland
mailto: justyna at dplanet.ch