[Equal] Call for Papers 5th European Conference on Gender Equality in Higher Education

Andrea Löther loether at cews.uni-bonn.de
Fri May 19 08:34:05 CEST 2006

We are pleased to invite you to the fifth European Conference on Gender
Equality in Higher Education that will take place in Berlin August
28-31, 2007.
The conference seeks to attract academics, gender equality practitioners
and research students.
The programme will focus on the following topics:
- excellence, research policy and gender bias
- disciplinary perspectives
- gender equality programmes
- the bologna process
- the opportunities of graduates of gender studies on the labour market

For more information see our homepage:
*http://www2.hu-berlin.de/eq-berlin.de*

We ask you to submit proposals for papers or posters until August 31,
2006-05-18

Contact address for the conference:  EQ-Berlin2007 at uv.hu-berlin.de

--
Dr. Andrea Löther (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin)
Informationszentrum Sozialwissenschaften
loether at cews.uni-bonn.de
http://www.gesis.org
http://www.cews.org