[Equal] 11 December @ ETH: Movie about women in professional cycling in presence of world champion Emma Pooley

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 8 16:41:13 CET 2014

Dear Equals

Please spread this message to anyone interested in professional cycling or gender equality in sports...

Screening of " Half the Road: The Passion, Pitfalls & Power of Women's Professional Cycling." (see below for more details)

Thursday the 11th at ETH Lecture Hall HG D 7.1
18:15 Arrive
18:30 Hear World Champion Cyclist, Emma Pooley Speak
18:45 The screening begins

Trailer at: http://halftheroad.com/

Kind regards, Equal-Team

ETH Zurich
equal! Office of Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
CLD D11
Clausiusstrasse 37
CH - 8092 Zürich
Switzerland