[Equal] Parity Talks 8 March

Malterre Barthes Charlotte malterre at arch.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 25 09:38:22 CET 2018

Dear Equal,
this is to inform you the D-ARCH and the very political Parity Group will be running a day of event as in the past years.
Parity Talks: Role Models.

This year, the Parity Talks are framed as a platform to address gender as a meta-topic.
Exploring both careers and works-in-progress of outstanding architects -teachers, researchers, doctoral students and practitioners,
the Parity Talks look into showing work-any work-as the best argument for parity and diversity.

We will send an official invitation as soon as we have the visuals.
Of course, it would great if any member of Equal would like to join the discussion and the event at any point.

Best
Charlotte
-
Charlotte Malterre-Barthes
Architect DPLG - MAS ETH UD
Scientific and Doctoral Researcher
Program Director MAS Urban Design

Professur Marc Angélil
Institute of Urban Design

ETH  DARCH
Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
ONA J 25
Neunbrunnenstrasse 50
8093 Zürich