[Equal] 500WS Leadership Event for postdocs and doctoral students - Survey

Darcy Molnar darcy.molnar at ifu.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 23 16:22:38 CEST 2019

Dear postdoctoral and doctoral women scientists,

The Zurich chapter of 500 Women Scientists
<https://500womenscientists.org/> is organizing an event focusing on
*Leadership*. The event will take place on Thursday *December 5th*,
starting at 17:30, in the ETH Alumni Pavillon.

The event will feature short presentations by invited guest speakers,
followed by round-table discussions in small groups. Participation will
be limited to 50 postdoctoral and doctoral women scientists. Janet
Hering
<https://www.eawag.ch/en/aboutus/portrait/organisation/staff/profile/janet-hering/show/>
and Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFNsJ0-aco> have been confirmed as 2
of the speakers.

I kindly ask you to take a few moments to fill out this *survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdl6mxP14dn5T5SJKl7sFva8gNwqkqqmDrINPBtjcYsMeX_gg/viewform>*
so that we can identify the topics and issues that are most relevant to
you. The program for the event will be elaborated based on your

Please mark your calendars for December 5th and stay tuned for further
information. This will be a great opportunity to meet like minded women
scientists, network, and socialize. Feel free to forward this email to
your colleagues and friends!

Kind regards,
Darcy (on behalf of the organizing committee)

--
ETH Zurich
Dr. Darcy Molnar

Phone + 41 044 633 4965