[Oberon] Problems w/mouse 3 buttons emulation on Win2000

Fernando Passold fpassold at das.ufsc.br
Mon Dec 9 21:06:08 CET 2002

Hello,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josef Sedlacek" <sedlacek at swissonline.ch>
To: <oberon at inf.ethz.ch>
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Oberon] Problems w/mouse 3 buttons emulation on Win2000
> According my experience it should be now possible to work well with a two
> button mouse when the Oberon version is recent enough. The left button
> has then partially the function of the middle button which depends on the
> hitted gadget. In texts changes the behaviour from the first to the
> second hit.
> However the best solution is to get a cheap 3 button mouse (when possible
> PS2)
> Josef Sedlacek

    Ok.. I finally solve my problem after bought a cheap mouse, but it was
not really the problem. XOberon only began to works properly after I
change TrackPoint properties from ThinkPad Configuration. And now even
the "3th button" than becomes with Thinkpad (a blue one) emulates the
3th button for Xoberon.... But any way I would be glad if someone
could tell me how to configure the XOberon viewers to work with
multiple viewers and not as only one tile desktop.

Thanks,

Fernando Passold