[Oberon] Mail.Panel topiclist magic

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun May 23 09:24:50 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm extending Mail.Panel to allow it to work with multiple mail files.
So I can e.g. drop mails which are sent to an invented address at edgarschwarz.de
and other spam my filter catches to a spamfile automatically.
Now I would like to be able to select my target mail file using a button and the
same mechanism like the topiclist for Set,Clear and Move.
I tried to duplicate all and created a repolist model and also the buttons/iconizers
panel says it's connected to a RepoListModel but somehow it still shows the
topiclist instead of my repolist (mailfile names).
So can anybody give me a hint what's going on inside of the Gadget system and whether
I can find out somehow which data is accessed when I MM on my button ?
Too much magic in there :-(

Cheers, Edgar