[Oberon] Re: Component Pascal StdCoder.Decode ?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Apr 4 13:25:33 MEST 2008

Dear Chris,

> documentation [DEFINITION StdCoder]is written as *pdf, where
> there's nothing but plain-text there, to justify pdf.  And
> when a

I converted it to pdf to preserve formatting. Maybe that wasn't
a good idea, bit I prefer bold/italic/larger fonts for structuring.

BlackBox uses ist own document format, which is similar but not
same as the Oberon Text format.

> [...] But everything: C, cp, S3, V4; must all be reduceable to
> plain-text source.

sure they are, but they loose readability.

Except C probably, which is already reduced to plain text and even
more C has nothing to loose in terms of readability.

regards
--
  Bernhard Treutwein
  Ref. IIIA3 Anwendungsentwicklung