[Oberon] Bluebottle on VirtualBox?

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Sat Oct 4 15:51:47 MEST 2008

Jack Johnson schrieb:
> Is there a trick to getting Bluebottle running on VirtualBox?

I have tested build 1560 on VirtualBox version 2.0.2 on Windows Vista.
VirtualBox crashed when initializing the A2 network driver. I have
pressed shift while booting and removed Boot4 (Typing "Boot4=" without
quotes, followed by Enter and c, Enter). This avoided the crash of
VirtualBox.
I notice extremely poor performance, but it seems to work. Did not try
to play with VirtualBox settings to improve performance.

--Thomas